Thursday, April 4, 2019

Final: Sustainable Fashion




For my final, I would like to look at Sustainable Fashion. I will be dividing my final into three blog posts that will incorporate different forms of media.

My first blog post would be me discussing how I define sustainable fashion, the inventors of the field and the current statistics regarding the use of water pollution from dyeing and other ecological effects from the textile industry.

My second blog post would be about What is recycled fashion and how is this important?  I want to look at how retailers are reusing recycled items and reselling them stores that have done this include HM, Uniqlo, Madewell’s Denim Donation Program or Eileen Fisher’s Renew line. Other stores have specific lines in addition to there product that is made specifically with eco-friendly materials such as Target’s eco-friendly clothing line.


My third blog post would be discussing some of the innovative proposals people have made as well as startup companies that are trying to incorporate more sustainable materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment